– what it is:
- helps you to relax completely
- brings you present moment awareness
- is entering into stillness and ease
- allows your body to heal
- assists access to knowing who you really are
- aligns you with Spirit
– what it is not:
- a religion
- a method of emotionally repressing what is going on
- finding what one expects or imagines
- an escape from reality
I am often amazed what people call meditation. Whilst there are many ways to access higher knowledge, astral travel or commune with the spirit world, meditation is a means for establishing awareness of the Self and maintaining the observer position in everyday life events.
As such is it potentially liberating for everyone.